Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What does it look like to find a Super Secret?

I can report to you first hand exactly what it looks like as I had the rare experience of finding one last night. Without wasting anymore of your time, I give you this...


I was starting to give up hope on finding this one. It was a big blessing to end a long day. I almost didn't stop at this Kroger as I didn't expect them to get another shipment for awhile, but I was literally across the street and couldn't help myself. I went to the place I found my last Super Secret at this Kroger (still need to post a blog on that) and found a display that looked like it had either:

A. Kids messed up all of the cars

or

B. An employee who has no idea how to set up a Hotwheels display was the one in charge of this project

Fortunately for me, it was B. Not the first time I have run into this. If you look at the left of the picture you can see how the cars are folded down. When I found two battle damaged Enterprises, I knew it had been untouched. That is when I found this...


It looks like the bed doesn't properly line up, but I'm not going to complain. I'm thankful I found one. I found another battle damaged Enterprise after finding this Super. Considering how many of those things I have found now, I decided to put all three on the outside of the display so that hopefully a kid walking by will be able to pick them up before a scalper comes and takes all three. I will have to post pictures later of those opened up and surrounding the Vengeance.

I'm not a Toyota fan at all, but this Super is really cool! The wheels in particular are pretty epic!


I need to head to bed, long day ahead of me tomorrow! Hopefully some good hunting to report on if I can make it to any stores on my lunch break :)

I will leave you with this picture of a Treasure Hunt I found at a Target that had just been stocked. It is one of my favorite Treasure Hunts for 2013 despite several other collectors claiming it to be one of the ugliest.



Good night all! As usual...

Until next time,

Derek Twigg
John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment