Thursday, October 10, 2013

New collector friend?


On lunch today, I ran to the Target closest to where I was at. As I'm walking up to the Hotwheels display, I see another person standing there going through the cars and holding a few. What do I see in his hands? The '07 Ford Mustang Super, a RX-7 Regular Treasure Hunt, and two battle damaged Enterprise models. If I had been there one minute sooner, I would have been able to pick those up. But it wasn't meant to be. He had been looking for the Mustang and I already have one, so I believe it went to the right person :)

I got to talk to him for awhile and enjoyed getting to know him a little better. He recommended that I go to a collector show coming soon. I'm thinking about it, he is the second person to tell me I should go to this event. We shall see.

Fortunately today was not a complete loss! I finally found a Treasure Hunt I've been hunting for awhile. The Dodge Challenger Drift Car Treasure Hunt, BOO YAA!!! I didn't find any Supers, but there is never a guarantee of finding them. I also found another Custom Dodge Van Treasure Hunt. Guess today was a Dodge collector day!



The logo on this TH blends in with the other logos. Not as bad as the custom Dodge Van, but still pretty good.



I actually saw the back of the first one before the front and knew instantly it was a TH since it is the only Dodge Challenger released this year. After having a let down of being beat to the Mustang Super, this definitely made up for it and then some!

Until next time,

Derek Twigg
John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment