Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Super x3?

It's not everyday you are the first person to a freshly set up display of Hot Wheels, even rarer is when you get to help set one up. I ran across a Kroger that had their Hot Wheels Christmas display boxes sitting on top of some shelves in the same area they have a ton of other Hot Wheels cars.

I decided to go ahead and ask about them to one of the employees. He said that he would get some help to bring them down so I could go through them if I wanted. After waiting a few minutes, an employee showed up and got a ladder to take them down. He let me help set up two of the displays and go through the other two in which he put back up on the shelves after I was done going through them.

Here is what I was able to pick up:


I found several more of the Fire Eaters, but considering I have more of that Treasure Hunt than any other one I have ever owned, I gladly left them behind for the next collector. I even had fun hiding them in different locations to make the hunt all the more exciting.

First time finding that many $upers at one location. The '67 Camaro is definitely one of my favorite Treasure Hunts this year. If only I could be so blessed to find that many every time I went Hot Wheels hunting, haha.

Until next time,

Derek Twigg
John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment